Saturday, December 20, 2008

The "Too" syndrome

My guy friend forwarded this link to me today:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/12/18/reasons.you.wont.get.dumped/index.html

Of course my neurotic gear kicked in and now I am obsessively wondering what he was trying to say to me about my state of singleton. Is my quick-witted comment (or according to my guy friend, my "ball-busting" comment) a male-deterrent? (I thought it was charming! Ok - maybe the males in my home city aren't receptive to them unlike those Brits. Plus, those comments are like uncontrollable nervous tics - they just come out of me too naturally.) Maybe I should really try the "4 hugs 1 jab" formula if I ever want to live to the day that I can change that facebook status which seemed to have stalled in that darn same spot.

1 comment:

Killer Smile said...

Should make sure we copyright the "4 hugs 1 jab" theory....even Dr. Phil couldn't come up with a better one.