Friday, December 26, 2008

A few Days Worth Of Lifes Adventures To Reflect On

I have been given the task of maintaining this daily blog whilst others are away from their laptops. I should have written something everyday but have fallen behind. However I will make up for it by writng about a number of different adventures that I have had


24th Dec - Loneliness
Was on my way back from the gym in my usual rags thinking about ways to keep certain parts of my anatomy from following the laws of gravity. I was so engrossed in thought that I didn't notice a guy smiling at me and fratically waving to me from the other side of the street. He dashed across and asked me what I was having for dinner that night. To which I smiled (shock reaction) and said "why?"
He just replied " What are you having for dinner tonight? I am having lamb"
I said " oh that is nice for you" Now starting to look a bit confused.
I had picked up some water and milk from the local grocery store after the gym session before heading back home.
He asked me what I had in my bag and I said " milk and water"
Then he asked me if there was anything that I didn't eat and I said "red meat" . His response was so you eat lamb. I said no I don't eat lamb.
The conversation seemed to go on and he told me that he was a chef and had worked all over Europe. He had a pilot's licence and showed me pictures of his plane.
Now I am beginning to wonder what this guy really wants.
Finally it occurs to me that he doesn't really want anything, he is just lonely like so many people in the city.
So my quest begins into the whole world of loneliness and what that means. How the boundaries of loneliness cross the boundaries of love, companionship etc.


25th Dec - Adventures Of The Mind
In the elevator (25th Floor) going down for a walk.
A very good specimen of the physical male kind gets into the elevator on the 21th floor.
I am thinking "um this is very therapeutic for my eyes.......", it seems as though he is reading my thoughts and smiles. We start talking and get out on the main floor. We carry on chatting in the reception area.
The managers of the building keep interrupting us and I am trying to figure out why. ( They have been very protective of me since I moved into the building on my own)
Anyway we exchange phone numbers and carry on in our merry ways.
About a week later I decide to go to work earlier than usual and bump into mr physical and his girlfriend in the elevator.
Mr physical totally ignores me but I have a polite conversation with the girlfriend.
Now I understand why the managers kept interrupting the conversation the last time.
As am walking to work and am about a block away from the apartment building, Mr physical pulls up and gets out of his car trying to explain the situation to me.
I just say that it is none of my business what he does so he doesn't need to explain anything to me. He still insists.
The funny thing is that at that moment all the attraction that I had felt for him seemed to drain away and he became just another bod.
I think the physical attraction was all in my mind. The adventure was all in my mind.
Maybe it is best kept there........


26th Dec - Adventures Of The Mind & Body?????

Walking along the beach on a glorious sunny day. Blue skies birds flying around and I am on vacation. How much better could life be.
Guys comes jogging by, turns around and comes back. We start chatting. We have the most incredible conversation about spirituality and non duality etc. We arrange to meet again for a chat about life and the universe. At this point I find this guy very mentally stimulating but not physically attractive.
Anyway after a few meet ups he invites me to his house on the island. Off course I go and it is absolutely spectacular.
As we are preparing dinner he kisses me. Something quite amazing happens. Anyway one thing leads to another and we have the most incredible night of passion.
The thing is that after that night of passion the conversation dries up and the physical side takes over. We meet up on and off for about a month and each time it is just the physical . We try having the deeper conversations but that just does not happen.
Soon the physical is no longer good enough and off I go seeking the both again.
Is it really possible to have the physical and the mental stimulation from the same person at the same time??????

No comments: