Monday, December 15, 2008

Amuse bouche

I started this blog with the intention to write about my feverish adventures with men but I have not had one adventure of such lately. Until I have one of my own to share, I shall fill the space with tales of others (who were so kind & generous to share).

On afternoon after a work conference, Train Girl (TG) who was waiting for her usual train home (hence the moniker TG) was greeted by a stranger who came up to her to compliment her on her beauty. The stranger, MD, was not shy in letting TG know that her presence had taken his breath away [I swear I didn't copy this from the page of some cheesy romance novel - I am just writing this as it was told to me]. Shy TG was slightly taken aback but was encouraged by the flattery- enough to have a conversation with MD for the whole ride.

The lovely conversation on the train ride led to two pleasant dates over coffee and drinks. At the end of the second date, MD asked if he could kiss TG but TG declined as she was not ready for the kiss [Note to self - do not snog guys too soon to achieve air of mystery]. They ended the evening with an innocent hug.

On the third date over dinner, MD asked to kiss TG again and TG declined again. This prompted MD to question TG on her lack of touch with her femine side which he relates to her refusal to kiss him [Dude - maybe the girl just wasn't into snogging you]. TG just brushed off that comment - true to her good manners. MD proceeded to comment on how beautiful TG's breasts are and how much he was longing to touch her lovely thighs [over dinner at a restaurant in public!]. Awkward! TG was a sweet girl who politely sat through the end of the date in utter awkwardness. What would you have done if your date made such overt sexual declaration of your treasures on a third date in public? Would you go on another with Mr. I-love-to-verbalize-my-sexual-thoughts?

1 comment:

MaddyKat said...

Guys are just really weird sometimes lol!