Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Sigh - fun season is almost over. I wish this is just another ordinary day without the usual "hoopla". When I started this blog, I was hoping to document my feverish adventures but base on the current rate that I am going, there will be no stories to tell. I will, however, write the tales that others agreed to share.

Here's a funny one from my sweet friend, Ms. Perseverance (now Mrs. Happily Ever After).

Ms. Perseverance invited Mr. Online over to her place for a movie. They had went on two or three dates prior to this particular movie date. Ms. P excused herself to the kitchen to get popcorn. Upon returning to the living room, she noticed that Mr.O had stripped down to nothing but his leopard-print thong! (This sound absurd but it was a true tale.)

No comments: