Friday, December 19, 2008

The guy I intent

Travel and yoga are two of my favourite things in life (amongst a long list of others which I shall share with you in the near future). Two years ago when planning my trip to Asia, I found a picture of Mr. Anusara (a shirtless one - swoon!) on a Hong Kong yoga studio website and decided that I should check out his class when visiting HK. However in HK, I was unable to do any yoga due to conflicting schedules with shopping (yes, this girl got her priority straight). Disappointedly, I never did meet Mr. Anusara during my short stay in HK.

Two months ago while browsing the website of a local yoga studio, I learned that Mr. Anusara will be conducting an intensive yoga workshop in my home city in March 2009. Of course I marked that workshop weekend down on my 2009 calendar. While chatting with my friend from HK last night, I found out that she actually attends Mr. Anusara's classes in HK. I persuaded her to put in a good word with him about me because I plan to marry this guy (as long as he's at least 5'9" because she did mention that he is a bit on the short side).

We'll see if the guy I intent will be realized in March...

No comments: