Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Burning loins

"Burning loins" - two words, one phrase, which had kept me amused for days. A psychotherapist may interpret my state of mind as having lack of real concerns or merely seeing past the elephant in the room - a problem society quaintly termed as status "single". I have no issue of my status at this moment; I may be as bold as to admit that I am happy at the moment (God forbid that society finds out that "single" can be happy - I may be stoned for debunking the myth).

I make the most of what I am and my state of being at any given moment - I hit any ball that the universe sends my way with my best might. I am happy with my own company as much as I am happy with the company of others. I am happy with or without a partner in life - I simply make the most of my human experience as a spiritual being.

If the first entry of a blog sets the tone for what's to come, then this blog will be happy, hot, wild & adventurous - because I manage to include "burning loins", "stoned", & "ball" in one blog entry.

No comments: