Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MODF

I teased Miss MM about her Rainbow Club encounter but I think to be fair, I should talk about my previous title of Queen MODF (MODF = Make-out on the Dance Floor) that I reigned when I was living in Toronto six years ago. (That title had been long long retired).

My friends in TO coined that moniker for me because at that time, we all went out every weekends to clubs and bars. I would get bored, had a few drinks more than I should, and entertained myself by succumbing to random make-out sessions on the dancefloor. I once even picked up a guy and made out with him - simply due to the fact that he was friends with the guy from work that I was crushing on. Nothing more than MODF happened - I was as prudish back then as I still am today.

Ahh...memories of fun times....

[MODF no longer happens here - occasionally resurfaced when out of the country]

No comments: