Saturday, January 24, 2009

Integrity

Can't we bring integrity back into style? I think (in my humble personal opinion) there is a serious lack of integrity amongst too many guys out there in the dating world. Too many guys are guilty of dating multiple girls at the same time. Yes, I heard of the "Caveman" theory and I do agree with most part of it. However, guys - you are no ape, you are an evolved human. Plus, I have not received the memo about possible human extinction in the very near future - so, you can slow down that "procreation" action that you're so keen on.

Seriously, I thought the days of collecting baseball/hockey cards are just for boys. Now that you're grown, such hobby does not translate into collecting women. Plus, have you not learned from the recent stock market crash about the ramification of greed? Greed may earn you short-term gain but will get you nowhere in the long run.

Last but not least, if you're a man of integrity (and single), I would love to meet you. Perhaps, you can help restore my faith.

p.s. Dear boys, I apologize for the slight bashing. Just needed to rant about those serious offenders.

1 comment:

teahouse said...

Interesting thoughts. I am of the mind that boys behave badly only to the extent we allow them to. So maybe we need to stick together and decide that all of us (and ALL) don't accept bad behavior from them.

There are good ones; often you just to dig through the bin of rotten apples to find a good one.