Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kiss Goodbye

I had drinks with my friend, LoveSickBoy, over the weekend who was clearly heart-broken. He recently parted with his love interest who had to return to her home country across the ocean. Before her departure, LSB surprised her by renting out the music studio with a grand piano at the local music school so that he can sing her a Chinese song titled "Kiss Goodbye" - very very sappy Chinese song. LSB who had not touched the piano in years rehearsed for a few weeks before he performed the song for his special girl.

I thought that was quite the romantic gesture (since I brought out my air violin and played it while he told me the tale and also again when he retold the tales to my other girlies). What was the most romantic gesture that someone had ever done for you?

1 comment:

teahouse said...

Let me think..well, the Husband is pretty nice to me in that he does the dishes EVERY NIGHT. Might seem silly, but since absolutely hate doing dishes, in my book that's the most romantic thing imaginable!!