Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Wedding Date

My mom called me earlier this evening and asked "Your cousin wants to know if she should send you a plus guest invitation to her wedding or a no-guest invitation".

Crap - the wedding is less than three months away - July 11, 2009 - the exact day of dread. I am happy that my cousin will be marrying her true love on that day; however, I am slightly concern about looking like a loser without a hot date in my arms. The wedding with be the first of my generation on my mom's side. Of course, I dream of having the most handsome, charming, and intelligent guy who can dance to accompany me to this wedding.

So, dear friends - if you know of any handsome, charming, intelligent guy who dances well that is looking to earn good karma points, please please please send him my way. I only need him July 11 & dressed in a nice suit. To repay your kindness, there is one ticket for you to the No Doubt Reunion Tour on July 18 (celebration after day of dread) - great seat.

If all else fails, perhaps I should check out imdb in search of an actor who will play the part of charming date to the wedding. (Hmm....I wonder if Robert Pattinson will still be in town shooting Twilight at that time....)

No comments: